This Privacy Notice applies to The Artful Grazer. The notice explains how and why your Personal Data is processed. Your Personal Data will be processed when we provide you with catering and related services, when you use our websites and other digital platforms, and when we send you marketing communications.
The Artful Grazer is a controller in relation to its use of your Personal Data. We are therefore responsible for making sure your Personal Data is used in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
“Personal Data” shall mean any information that relates to an identifiable person, in this case, you.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What and where?
The Personal Data we process about you falls into the below categories:
1. Contact Information;
2. Billing Information;
3. Marketing Preferences; and
4. Browsing and Device Usage Information.
We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
1. Contact information may include your name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address and your organisation details (place of work, job title and organisation contact information). This information is collected from you.
2. Billing information may include your bank account details and billing address. This information is collected from you.
3. Marketing Preferences includes your marketing communication preferences. This information is collected from you.
4. Browsing and device usage information may include information automatically generated through your use of our website and other digital platforms. This information is collected from you and your use of our digital platforms,
What do we do with your Personal Data and why?
We use your personal data for a small number of purposes, which are outlined in the list below.
1. Responding to enquiries;
2. Providing you or your organisation with catering services;
3. Taking payment from you or your organisation in respect of our services;
4. Sending you or your organisation direct marketing and business update communications;
5. For general record keeping purposes;
6. To conduct marketing surveys both electronically and directly; and
7. Complaint resolution and business management.
Who and why?
Sometimes we share your personal data with third parties where permitted by law, including the following:
Other companies involved in the supply of our services. This happens on the rare occasion that those companies are required to deliver directly to the venue or where you opt to pay the company directly. We will never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies where necessary; and
Professional advisors (e.g. law firms and accountants).
Where is your Personal Data transferred?
The Artful Grazer is a small UK based business, we will therefore never transfer your personal data outside the European Union. If the need to do so ever arise we will let you know prior to any transfer.
We have in place appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data. If you would like further information in regard to these measures please contact email@example.com
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you submit to us online. Transmission of data over the internet is at your own risk.
We will only retain your personal data for a limited period of time and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we are processing it for.
If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do decide to do so we will stop processing your Personal Data for that purpose.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of your data privacy rights.